Finding my posting

aph 17:02 14 Jan 03
  aph 17:02 14 Jan 03

i recently (last couple of months) posted a query about problems opening files with jpg extension using Paint Shop Pro. I have answered my own query and was trying to find my thread so that i could tick it off as resolved.
I have tried searching all kinds of strings and searching 'My Posting" with a filter of '*'. How can I recall and review all my own postings. eg Filter of 'MyName'!!

BrianW 17:05 14 Jan 03

go to the bottom of the help room page and in the "Jump To" box at the bottom, use the grey drop down arrow to bring up "My Postings", click on and they should be listed for you.

jazzypop 17:16 14 Jan 03

Sadly, this is yet another example of why the site firstly needs a decent search facility, and in the absence of one, a clear explanation of how to best use the limited facilities that remain.

My thread on this topic is approaching a week old, and has still not received the courtesy of a reply, or even an acknowledgemnet ("OK, we're preparing one, it will take a few days" is a lot better than silence).

Don't hold your breath :(

click here for the thread I refer to above.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…