Finding Empty Folders

WightRob 11:29 22 May 07

I have recently used DoubleKiller to remove a lot of redundant and duplicate files from my PC. I now have a lot of emtpy folders. Does anyone know if there is a function in Win XP to find and delete empty folders? Failing that is there any software that will do this?

I am Spartacus 11:36 22 May 07

I've never tried this myself click here

birdface 11:37 22 May 07

Have you tried C Cleaner,Or try this Optimizer,click here This will only delete 10 things at a time,but you can run it as many times as you want,I had to run it 14 times,Your computer will certainly run a lot faster after it.There is also a Defrag on it.

baldtaco 12:02 22 May 07

I rate this highly for cleaning out junk after the usual ccleaner and regseeker runs. Never had a problem of any sort with it, and I've never heard a report of one either: click here

I'll see if I can find something specific to the empty folders later if I have time.

baldtaco 12:09 22 May 07
  brundle 12:22 22 May 07

DelEmpty ; click here

birdface 12:30 22 May 07

Hi ,Ran your program And then ran Winaso,But it did not find any empty folders on mine,So maybe better off trying one of the other suggestions.

WightRob 05:17 24 May 07

Thanks eveyone.
Looks like I have a few to choose from. I will check them out.
Rob

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…