Finding 'Archived' material within the PCA forum?.

spuds 10:57 15 Jun 13
Answered

Can anyone advice me if there is a short and fast way, in finding specific items from past postings within the PCA archives?.

I find that when I want to locate past material for reference,it can be a very drawn out event, especially if I cannot recall the actual subject matter title.

Any directions would be welcomed and appreciated.

lotvic 13:00 15 Jun 13

I use google (any search engine will do), put your search words and then a space and site:pcadvisor.co.uk/forums

search terms words here site:pcadvisor.co.uk/forums

In google I can narrow results by date etc via google Search Tools, Time (drop down menu to choose time span)

spuds 14:18 15 Jun 13
Answer

lotvic

I was waiting for your response, because I know you would have an answer to this forum and its workings :o)

Thanks for the information. Will now tick as resolved, unless someone else wishes to add further with a different method to follow?.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…