Finally bought my monitor! / Ebuyer question

michelleuk 15:34 21 Jan 03
  michelleuk 15:34 21 Jan 03

Hi,

Just a breif message to say I have finally bought and am now using my new monitor. I used ebuyer and got the samsung as it was a flatscreen monitor, it is now installed working and the quality is great. I'm still learning how to use it but the screen seems larger than my previous 17inc monitor, maybe thats because its flat.

I was expecting some sort of printed invoice from ebuyer through snail post, with the monitor, but that didn't happen. So I'm assuming the emails class as reciept should a problem arise etc?

Thanks for all the help you have given me over the last few months.

Take Care
Michelle:-)

gimbal 16:30 21 Jan 03

There usually is a delivery invoice with the goods either inside or stuck on parcel and you need to go to Ebuyer homepage login where you registered your details and ALL your transactions are under Orders and can be printed out. Usally a username, email address and password to log in.

Rtus 17:27 21 Jan 03

as gimbal says all your transactions are available online at ebuyer (after you log in)You can print whatever you want from there ( I always make hard copy + keep individual ebuyer folder/file Copied to Cd ) if problems arise you enote ebuyer describing the fault..Then RMA is issued for return to them.theres no email support(nor forum support link) anymore .Response is a little slow but eventually gets there..

michelleuk 03:16 22 Jan 03

Hi,

Thanks, the box has a white sticker with my name and adress, the pack ID and the date it was delivered, plus a reference code. The reference code is my order number is that what they class as an invoice? As it is just a white sticker with the initial citylink phone number on it as well.

I have kept all the emails from confirmation of my order and that payment was accepted, then an aknowledgement of order, and then an email informing me of dispatch and when to expect delivery. Do I need something else?

Thank you
Take Care

zanwalk 07:14 22 Jan 03

As Rtus says, if you want a printed invoice just log in to ebuyer and go to my account, and from there you will be able to print out all the orders/invoices from your transactions with ebuyer.

I always print a copy of the invoice for my records.

michelleuk 19:32 22 Jan 03

Hi,

Thank you, I have done as suggested and printed a couple of invoices and order forms off. How long do they keep the details?

Thanks
Take Care

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…