Finalize in Nero ?

Ikelos 09:18 18 Nov 06

Hi, could someone please tell where in Nero i can find the thing which stops a disk finalizing, it is not through lack or trying, i want to make a data disk so i can add bit to it, but each one i do, nothing can ever be added..

thank you

Blitzer 09:37 18 Nov 06

Ikelos,

I just had a quick look myself and see it's not visible when you create a disc by using the wizard. If you switch to the non-wizard method of creating a disc there's a tick box to apply or remove finalizing of a disc on the burn tab.
HTH. :)

BRYNIT 09:40 18 Nov 06

Nero 6

After opening Nero express and you have added the files and clicked on next look towords the bottom you will find a box allow files to be added later.

If you are using Nero burning ROM when starting a new compilation/multisession it will show start a mulitisession disk.

Ikelos 09:42 18 Nov 06

thank you both very much, I will now try again, wife is fed up with me making coasters..

thanks again.

Stuartli 10:37 18 Nov 06

As stated, when starting a multisession disk in Nero you choose Start Multisession, create a name for the file and then drag and drop a file or files into that file name.

It is very important that each time you finish a multisession sequence you Save the file name.

On each subseqent addition of a file or files to that file name Nero allows you to Continue Multisession - only before the last addition of a file or files do you elect to Finalise the disk.

However, I find that you can use a non-finalised disk as normal.

David4637 12:36 18 Nov 06

Always use a CDRW disc when trying out something new, you won't create coasters then. When you have got what you want, make a disc copy of the CDRW onto CDR. David

Ikelos 15:14 18 Nov 06

Thanks for all the help, it works a treat, no more coasters....well, not until i try something new :-))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…