//some 3rd party need geo

Filthy spam

kpnut 10:38 23 Feb 04

I tried all your suggestions, thank you. The problem seems to be not as bad as it was.
However, I am asking for help in changing my users name, still using the same isp. I am completely clueless as to what is the best way to do this, or what is involved.
Is there somebody out there who can please point me in the right direction?
Thank you in anticipation.

Diodorus Siculus 10:40 23 Feb 04

You will need to give a link to the previous thread, or else give all the details again.

johnnyrocker 10:45 23 Feb 04

if your e mail is via your isp it will need to be done by them or else you will be stuck if it is hotmail or such just create a new account.

johnny.

woody 11:11 23 Feb 04

Your isp may allow more than one email add - if so make a new one which you keep for private use and the other can be scrapped or used for the net when you have to give it out.

Sheila-214876 11:19 23 Feb 04

In Outlook Express go to File, Identities, Add New Identity. Don't know if that is the same in Outlook though.

deadneat 11:28 23 Feb 04

Always use click here for e-mail 'when you have to give it out'.

jim1947 13:48 23 Feb 04

What a brilliant link. I will always use this from now on. Thanks a lot.

whatsupdoc 13:58 23 Feb 04

i cant keep track of all my mail accounts and whos got which email addy.. afntastic addy.
thx deadneat

deadneat 16:45 23 Feb 04

No problem :-)

kyprosman 21:50 23 Feb 04

nice link cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…