Filthy Adverts

kpnut 12:08 01 Feb 04

During the last 2 or so weeks, I am being bombarded with e-mails about adding inches to a "private part" of my anatomy.
I have a firewall fitted and have also used words that I do not want on my e-mail, and Blocked Senders. However, they still appear from different senders.
Is anybody suffering what I am suffering? Can anybody give me a remedy PLEASE?
Thanks in anticipation.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 12:11 01 Feb 04

LOL ,i know i shouldnt laugh,i have had these emails as well i just keep blocking the sender,and i installed spam pall this cured it pretty quick it scans the blacklisted sites where most of these emails come from and deletes them.It can be updated as well so pretty cool.

Regards.

VoG II 12:12 01 Feb 04

Mailwasher click here

Mike ® 12:18 01 Feb 04

I agree get a anti spam program, I also use Spam Pal. Whatever you do don't click on any "Unsubscribe" link in spam, you will just get more of it.

Belatucadrus 12:25 01 Feb 04

try a spam filter like click here

961 13:51 01 Feb 04

Yes I got one of these this morning followed by a pop up picture I did not want

I've got Mailwasher, Pop up stopper and spywareblaster, Zone Alarm and AVG

I obviously need something else

spuds 15:19 01 Feb 04

You will not defeat the true spammer. This is a multi million dollar business, which is not going to go away very easily.Whilst various anti-spam download programmes may help, it cannot be 100% at present. Various governments worldwide keep suggesting that they intend tackling the problem, but so far very little as happened. Perhaps in two years time, Mr Gates will have the solution,as he as recently suggested, but until then ??.

bpboonn 16:54 01 Feb 04

Had same problem myself. Have downloaded Mailwasher, hope it works ok.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac