Filmscan35 driver please

jd2414 11:11 16 Jan 05

I've one of the 35mm small filmscan35 scanners for copying transparancies, but the drivers supplied don't want to work with XP (or in win98mode) It works on an old pentium 400 under win98se but is SO SLOW and then I want to copy the files to my faster machine.
Anybody help with an XP driver please. "Mustek the original importers seem unreachable"

ACOLYTE 11:18 16 Jan 05

click here Any good?

jd2414 22:25 16 Jan 05

Yes, You've come up trumps . I tried a number of driver sites but they kept leading me up more blind alleys. The driver works, via Photosuite IV, (and probably other photo packages) After downloading the driver, add .exe to the file name, load it, restart machine, then plug scanner in as normal. IMPORTANT Ignore the "ButtonKEY" Icon on the front screen (In fact delete it) It tries to start a 'pie driver' then the system stops so just treat it as a normal scanner driver from your normal applications. Once again Many thanks Acoylyte.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…