film plays back upside down

bullseye 07:09 22 Mar 03

a colleague at work told me that when he plays downloaded movies on his dvd player they are upside down, sorry but i dont know any further details but is there a simple answer (generally speaking)and has enyone heard of this problem before?

-pops- 07:19 22 Mar 03

How does he define "downloaded movies"? Are they things downloaded on the borders of legality from things like Kazaa, or copied from a commercial disk?

If so, then he deserves to stand on his head to watch them. Perhaps the resulting rush of blood may make him think twice and then go out and buy the movie as he should have done in the first place.

If I am wrong, I apologise and suggest that you obtain more details of the problem and post back.

Brian

armageddon_outta_here 07:22 22 Mar 03

ignore pops when he says your friend should "stand on his head to watch them". That's ridiculous. Just tell your friend to turn the monitor upside down.

-pops- 07:29 22 Mar 03

:-))))

Still might need the rush of blood though!

Brian

Mango Grummit 07:54 22 Mar 03

Have these films come from Australia?

AMD 4 ever 08:23 22 Mar 03

HA like this thread...me LOL!
I think there is a settingin the playback software to flip upside down..sumut like that!

-pops- 08:29 22 Mar 03

Shhhhhh!

AMD 4 ever 08:50 22 Mar 03

sorry...Maybe he has been watching upside down and got stuck?

Mango Grummit 18:23 12 Nov 04

bullseye, any joy yet?

What's the current position?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…