Filling Lexmark Cartridges

Goldcroft 17:15 18 Feb 03

On 17/2 I asked for advice on refilling Lexmark Z55 printer cartridges. I got several very informative replies, but I forgot to thank everyone. Thanks.

leo49 17:22 18 Feb 03

If you'd have tacked this on to the original thread you could have killed 2 birds with one stone by ticking that as resolved at the same time.

beastieboy 17:33 18 Feb 03

Wow,

what does everyone else think?

Bob Dylan

Goldcroft 20:41 18 Feb 03

OK Leo 49. Technically you are correct. My humble apologies. But with the original message buried in the past under dozens of others I thought that my polite thank yous would not be discovered by those who had helped me. I will go back tomorrow and tick the original thread as resolved.

leo49 20:47 18 Feb 03

Your original posting is in your 'My Postings'and by adding to it you would automatically have brought it to the top of the pile and to the notice of those concerned.

Not just technically correct but practically correct.

Goldcroft 20:52 18 Feb 03

As you can see Leo 49, I have followed your instructions and gone back and resolved the original message posted on 17/2, which, as I suspected, was now on page 7. Who the hell would have seen my thanks there?

leo49 20:54 18 Feb 03

By posting your thanks to it, it would have brought to the top of Page 1, of course.

Goldcroft 20:55 18 Feb 03

Obviously I am not as experienced as yourself in forum technicalities. For example a search on various combinations of Lexmark and cartridges and refills did not get a result and it took me some time before I found the original posting. I will try to remember the my postings tip.

soup dragon 22:08 18 Feb 03

there are some smug barstweards on this site.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…