Files won't burn to disc

wesparmalee 20:46 19 Oct 05

I hope someone can help with this one.I have 4 Vob files totalling about 4gb,and want to put them onto a dvd.The problem i'm having is getting the finished discs to play on a stand alone dvd player without glitches.The vobs will only play on my pc through power dvd,as when i try to use Real player or Windows media player,the very same glitches appear.Power dvd plays the files fine,no problems at all.These glitches appear at the exact same points in the files,and when they are burned to a dvd.What i can't understand is,if the vobs have a fault somewhere,why do they play fine on Power dvd,but cause problems on the above hardware.Can't understand it at all.These glitches are similar to a tiny slow mo effect when burned onto a dvd,which lasts a split second.I could live with this,but it keeps doing it every few minutes.Please help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…