Files and Folders Deleting

woodchip 21:52 13 Mar 08

Folders and Files will not delete, it's one Folder they look like Scandisk files but, Tried every which way to get shut as they are using, It Says 167Gb of space when I look in Properties for this folder. This is not right as the Partition is only 56Gb in size

VoG II 21:54 13 Mar 08

Colin

If you are sure you want to delete it click here

Good luck!

skidzy 21:55 13 Mar 08

Hi Woody,maybe Unlocker can do the trick click here

What os are we talking here,the 98 or xp ?

woodchip 22:01 13 Mar 08

Both 98se and XP it's on the Dual boot comp. Will have a look at the links. Be back in a bit as I only just got back in. I left Avast doing it's thing but it could not read these nor could I delete them using it. Just off to get changed and have my Tablets. Back in a bit.

skidzy 22:17 13 Mar 08

If no joy with Unlocker,try taking ownership click here

woodchip 22:18 13 Mar 08

Am back hear a pic for you to see the kind of goo goo [IMG]click here[/IMG]

Just a few of the folders make a not of the Dates on them also. It's in a Mozila Folder. But I remember running Scandisk, and it said some thing about space on drive not matching I think it would be info in the MBR. But said it fixed it. But that's the kind of fix you are both aware of When Windows it let loose

woodchip 22:22 13 Mar 08

Am just shutting down and starting back in XP as Unlocker does not work with 98

skidzy 22:24 13 Mar 08

Can you explore any of the files ?

Something seriously amiss there woody,those dates are almost laughable...

woodchip 22:33 13 Mar 08

Cannot Explorer them, And unlocker can not delete them. It asked if I wanted to delete at next boot but it did not shift them. I may have to move all the Good stuff on to one of the other partitions and then delete the partition and recreate a new one

woodchip 22:34 13 Mar 08

I do not want to if there is another way as Acronis Dual boot is loaded on all partitions

skidzy 22:35 13 Mar 08

If you boot into xp and takeownership woody,you can delete these from safemode normally.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now