File size is wrong

chrisbenwalker 20:26 09 Jun 07

I have about 25 gb of music in 'My Music' file, although when I check the properties, it shows up a 4.7GB. If I select every file and checxk properties, it shows the correct amount. Any ideas as to what could be wrong?
Cheers, chris

chrisbenwalker 20:57 09 Jun 07

Sorry, should have made myself clearer. When I say the file size is wrong, what it actually is that the My Music file shows only 4 gig, although when check the files inside the folder, they are about 25 gig.

I have tried renaming the folder and it increases to about 15 gig, but when I rename it back to My Music, it goes back down to 4 gig.

Any ideas would be grateful...

mak15511 21:08 09 Jun 07

Basically, it actualy says 4gig+ as it was to lazy to count the size of every single file. This has done it to me aswell, I was searching to see where lot's of my computers memory had gone, looked at my brothers and sisters and mum's folders, they all added up to about 1gig. Then I thought, well this is wierd, I'm missing about 4gigs of space. Went back and checked my brothers files, instead of 200mb+ it recounted and said 4.2gigs....

Anyway, just check the properties again.

MAK

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…