file shring on wireless networks

mark mcc 23:01 12 Apr 06

hello all

can anyone tell me or give me links to websites that have software that enable file sharing on wireless networks

please help

thanks
mark

johnnyrocker 23:13 12 Apr 06
  ade.h 23:20 12 Apr 06

Software that enables file sharing?

Windows XP does it very well, I find. ;o)

Are you having a specific problem that we could help with? There are a lot of threads about file sharing in the Networking section, in many of which we have given most of the common solutions, but without knowing your problem, I can't advise further obviously.

mark mcc 23:38 12 Apr 06

i just want to fileshare between my 2 laptops and desktop with my linksys WRT54G wireless router

johnnyrocker 23:41 12 Apr 06

so what appears to be the problem?

johnny.

mark mcc 23:41 12 Apr 06

"johnnyrocker " can you hive me more specific likes please like the page where you download the software thanks

thanks anyway

johnnyrocker 23:44 12 Apr 06

click here but it would be more informative if you said exactly what you were trying to do

johnny

ade.h 23:45 12 Apr 06

I honestly wouldn't recommend using anything other than the Windows XP Network Setup Wizard and the functions in the My Network Places folder. Not because anything else won't work - it might - but because I like to stick with what does work and what I know well.

mark mcc 23:49 12 Apr 06

thanks " johnny "

i will try to be more specific next time

thanks for the links

mark mcc 23:50 12 Apr 06

thanks " ade.h "

good stuff

thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…