File Sharing with Drop Chute

EEW 18:12 05 Oct 07

File Shareing with Drop Chute Lite

I have a Computer using Drop Chute Lite that shares files or we use a mike and talk back and forth with that.
Now the problem is My system will connect with his system every timne and it works like a charm shares file using the Mikes works great! BUT he can not connect with any of the other computers, If he trying to connect it seems to not get a answer that he is calling out? We have tried turning off firewalls on both ends We have by passed the routers, We have did many things but nothing helps??? We have double checked IP Numbers, I must make all calls !!! and only this one computer will not connect, He can connect to his second computer all right also But the second computer will not connect either using a router!. Some one send this old man a comment as to what we have set wrong??

EEW

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…