File hider/lock questionand cartidge question

mumto4 11:56 17 Jul 07

I wonder if anyone can recommend an easy to use file lock/hider please? I have a lot of confidential work on my computer, which is used by children, and need something to ensure that my work cannot be accidently deleted.
Also can anyone recommend a cheap source of ink cartridges for my Dell 725 please? I have seen lots of refills for this cartridge but are they any good?

many thanks

Jackcoms 12:55 17 Jul 07

File lock - in Word go to Tools; Options; Security and password protect your document/s.

Cheap ink cartridges click here

wee eddie 14:07 17 Jul 07

If they are: Change your Password and set up a Password protected User Account for each of them.

Make a separate Administrator Account and give it a password that you won't forget and they can't guess. A good one is the first Car Number you remember and a friend's name that is associated with it.

Then tell them that this will give them that this is so that they get the privacy that they would like.

mumto4 10:45 18 Jul 07

Thanks guys.I have done as you both suggested.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…