file helpctr.exe missing

AVIDA 09:15 27 Apr 06

Have just re installed my winxp and needed to search in help and support, but cannot find the durn thing. Just get the notification that file helpctr.exe cannot be found.I am plodding through the google response in the meantime has anyone had this problem?
Roy

VoG II 09:21 27 Apr 06
  Gongoozler 09:27 27 Apr 06

You should be able to find it as HelpCtr.exe in C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\binaries.

AVIDA 10:55 27 Apr 06

Thanks VOG and Gongoozler, tried VOG two suggestions without success. Gongoozler the folder .....pchealth\helpctr\binaries is completely empty. Still plodding
roy

AVIDA 18:03 27 Apr 06

not resolved but I suspect I've caused this by carelessly installing my 'lite' version of winxp rather than the normal one.Can't lay my hands on the full version as of yet to prove. will tick this in anticipation

Gongoozler 20:18 29 Apr 06

If you want, I can email you the binaries folder zipped. I don't know if it would help, but it could be worth trying. the file size is 4M. Email me via the envelope alongside my nickname if you want me to do this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…