File Eraser

meater 21:41 07 Aug 05

Hi There,
Please can somebody help me in choosing an erasor
which will erase files which have been deleted, but still remain on the Hard Drive. I want to get rid of two PC's but want to clean up the files which have been deleted for safety reasons. I have seen a program in PCWorld which is called "Win Cleaner Destroyit" which seems to do everything. Can anybody help me with this problem, I would rather buy a program than to download one from the Web.

Cheerio for now

Meater

Pooke 21:42 07 Aug 05

windows washer is the only one I have experience of. I'd recommend it, but I haven't tried the newer versions of it.

stalion 21:49 07 Aug 05
  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:54 07 Aug 05

File erasers :-
Eraser click here
Ultrawipe click here
SuperShredder click here
killdisk click here

meater 22:05 08 Aug 05

Hi There,
I would still like to know if there is anybody that has heard or know anything about program called "Win Cleaner Destroyit" which seems to do everything.Their Web site is click here but it does not give you much information. I would prefer to buy a program rather than download from the internet. PC World has it and I wondered if somebody have had some infromation on it. I want to just remove selected deleted files, not the whole disk.
Any help would be appreciated.

Meater

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…