File Converter

Robotic_Rob 20:04 18 Nov 04

Hey,
Does anybody know of a program that converts a *.vob file into a *.mpeg format?

Cheers

Rob

andrew-196854 20:42 18 Nov 04

hello rob have a read on this site i found it very useful when i wanted to covert video files click here

TomJerry 20:44 18 Nov 04

DVD to MPEG click here

DVD TO MPEG click here

DVD-TO-MPEG click here

Super DVD ripper click here

There is Google for everything.

Robotic_Rob 20:52 18 Nov 04

Ive tried them. but i want to convert from *.vob to *.mpeg, not rip a dvd which dvd to mpeg does.

Also that Super Dvd Ripper, you need a blank dvd to convert the file and i dont have the money to waste dvds.

andrew-196854 20:55 18 Nov 04

is this any goodclick here

Robotic_Rob 21:26 18 Nov 04

It looks good but it worries me cos it says dvd vob which makes me think that it will want to rip a dvd into the mpeg.

But i aint gonna try it until next week(When i can download it at college, as i still only have dialup at home)

Anymore suggestions tho?

TomJerry 19:52 19 Nov 04

dvd-to-mpeg defintely do the job click here.

What you trying to do? Re-edit them or just reuse them in another DVD? If you only want re-use them in another DVD, you do not need to do conversion. many DVD authoring program can import vob files.

TomJerry 20:01 19 Nov 04

Power Video Converter $29.95 click here

free vob to avi click here

TomJerry 20:10 19 Nov 04

#1 Video Converter $29.95 click here

Smart Video Converter $29 click here

Robotic_Rob 21:39 21 Nov 04

Im just trying to free some space up on my pc. So i thought i might as well write it to a dvd, so a normal bog standard dvd player can play them.

TomJerry 22:38 21 Nov 04

creat dvd folder and put vob files there and burn it because vod is dvd file format, no conversion is required.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…