Ffavourites +alphabet

porridge 21:04 17 Feb 04

My hard disk was recently formatted, and although everything is working fine again I have a small problem with Favourites in IE. IO know I was able to get them sorted alphabetically previously but no matter what I try I cannot find out how to do it. Can anyone help please?

Many thanks.

short-circuit 21:21 17 Feb 04

Click on Favourites. Move the mouse pointer down on to the list of Favourites. Right click, then choose Sort by Name.

porridge 22:24 17 Feb 04

many than ks, I'd forgotten that there are two favourites and tried everything on the other one. Put it down to old age. Thabk you again.

Stuartli 09:28 18 Feb 04

It also applies to the Start list of programs..:-)

porridge 12:23 18 Feb 04

Thank you Stuartli I have used your tip and will try to remember it. I am 81, so remembering is more difficult than it used to be.

Stuartli 17:56 18 Feb 04

I acquired a new computer system for an 81-year-old family friend last September; it was her birthday present to herself.

She took to computing like a duck to water and spends several hours a day exploring the Internet, e-mailing friends and preparing letters to send to all parts of the globe...

What's more she does all the required updates regularly, whether AdAware, SpywareBlaster, AVG etc...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…