//some 3rd party need geo

Fewer font sizes to select in e-mail,

Cook2 16:24 24 Jan 05

I recently purchased a Pocket PC, with Sat. Nav., which included Office 2002, with which I updated my Desktop from 2000.

I now find that the maximum font size I can get is 36 point, whereas previously it went up to 72 and now I can only select from 16 colours for both fonts and backgrounds. With 2000 I could use gradients etc for backgrounds. It's not the end of the world and I can live with it but it would be nice to have the same choices as before.

Is this a known problem with 2002? Improvement?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Cook2.

wednesday 13 16:51 24 Jan 05

Colours-Can you select 'more colours' as an option
as you add the extra colours you should be able to select them quicker.

font size-click on the fnt size so it is highlighted and type in the size you want or hold 'ctrl' and pres '[/{' to decrease and ']/}' to increase.

Cook2 17:08 24 Jan 05

I can no longer select more colours, as with 2000, it shows as Automatic or the 16 basic colours.

I can type in say 72 point but it reverts to 36.

I seem to remember that with 2000 Imanaged to get the extra font sizes and colors because I had chosen Word as my e-mail editor. With 2002 it said it automatically uses Word as the editor.

I've looked through Options etc but there appears to be no way making any changes.

Cook2 17:31 24 Jan 05

I've managed to get all my font sizes back by changing settings from HTML to Rich Text.

The font and background colours still show Automatic or the base 16 colours.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…