Feedback on site-in-progress welcome

brundle 19:40 01 May 07

Hi, I'd really appreciate any comments/guidelines on a site I've been designing for a local charity; it's a pretty basic site as my HTML skills are limited and it's very much a `work in progress`, a few pages missing etc. Bear in mind it is for access by people with varying physical abilities and visual acuity - when I learn enough to enable people to change the colour scheme and font sizes for improved accessibility I will do so. I'll also be including a page or two with tips telling the viewer how to change the font size in his/her own browser.
click here. It'll be moved to a permanent domain in the very near future.
One more thing, the red border is for my own use while I fiddle with the `design`....
TIA

djbenny 22:12 01 May 07

there are a few things, the address on the contact page isn't copy n pastable so people cant use it to find out directions (under notes) and there is a error with the menu on the avocasy page, looks good to me otherwise!

Kate B 22:15 02 May 07

I'd reduce some of the capitalisation - only use it for names of acts - and you don't need "the place to come either capitalised or in inverted commas - but otherwise, nice and clear. A model of accessible clarity, in fact.

brundle 00:37 04 May 07

Thanks for your input - all noted; there are some aspects I have no say in, company logos and legal blurb. The ease-of-use is my main priority.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now