Feedback form problem??

sugarbabe 09 May 10

click here

when i fill out on my laptop it works. when customers try to complete they click on submit and nothing happens??

I can't work out what problem is???

sugarbabe 09 May 10

Nothing comes up when i click here

sugarbabe 09 May 10

i've removed the other </form>

Can you tell me if it now working. And why is it always working for me and no one else???

sugarbabe 09 May 10

i'm a bit lost with it all to be honest.

The enquiry form is working so i copied that as a new page and added more boxes.

It was working for about a day or so and have no idea how to fix it

sugarbabe 10 May 10

Hi i've made some changes to script i can't tell if i've solved problem as it works for me anyway.

Could someone please check for me??

sugarbabe 10 May 10

still not working

I like the idea of copying enquiry page and then adding boxes bit by bit but the form works for me anyway so i cannot tell.

Any other suggestions??

sugarbabe 10 May 10

Heartinternet who host the website have tested the form and it works ok for them.

Casnnot understand why not working for customers.

When they click the submit button nothing happens

sugarbabe 11 May 10

I can get form to work on google chrome and internet explorer 8. I'm interested to know what version ie people using when doesn't work.

Whether it could be that??

sugarbabe 11 May 10

Put new form on with some of content.

Can you tell me if it works please?

click here

Fermat's Theorem 11 May 10

a dummy form, pressed submit and got a "thank you for your enquiry" page up.

Hope this helps :-)

svanallen 23 Jun 10

Curious if this is fixed what you found the issue to be - if not.. well lets fix it lol

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message