FE as your cover been blown

hooligan 10:26 25 Jun 04

Nice pic !

PurplePenny 11:26 25 Jun 04

I wasn't going to mention it but since Hooly's brought it up ......

FE, just how *did* they persuade you to have your photo taken or, more to the point, published? Was torture involved?

You should have given them the portrait of your former life as a 14th C. Carmelite bishop >>>

click here

:-D

Penny

Forum Editor 11:26 25 Jun 04

Well spotted hooligan - keep it to yourself won't you?

Forum Editor 11:28 25 Jun 04

who walks up to me in PC World and has a go at me for deleting his/her post is banned for life.

hooligan 11:48 25 Jun 04

I dont always buy the mag but i always look to see if your in. Just out of curiosity as its funny getting help for a year or so and wandering who they are, i suppose its the same for you wandering who we all are.Or mabye not !

Just taran to spot now !

PurplePenny 11:49 25 Jun 04

Only if they are foolish enough to mention their user name whilst remonstrating with you for a gross abuse of power :-)

Penny

Forum Editor 11:52 25 Jun 04

so you'll have a hard job spotting him, and what's all this "I dont always buy the mag but i always look to see if your in"?

I'm in the magazine almost every month, but I won't be if people take a leaf out of your book. Get yourself off to the subscription page immediately - I'll be checking up later on to see if you've subscribed. Now I'm off for a huge expense account lunch, so behave whilst I'm gone.

Forum Editor 11:54 25 Jun 04

Feel free to approach me and remonstrate to your heart's content, but don't forget.....I know where to find you.

hooligan 12:15 25 Jun 04

Who stands in WHS reading them so no one else can reach a mag.

Mango Grummit 01:46 26 Jun 04

You are much better looking and slimmer (at least in the face) than I imagined.

oooh, let's be careful and perfectly clear here, should have said ... than my wife imagined.

Forum Editor 08:22 26 Jun 04

It's OK, I understand.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…