FE, you are not conforming to your own criteria

pj123 15:53 09 May 04

or are you? Re this thread: click here

Now check this thread: click here which appears to be causing concern. Do we assume that you are happy with this member's user name?

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:02 09 May 04

Didn't know that you had taken on the mantle of editor.

Mikè 16:03 09 May 04

Whilst the FE i'm sure can take a little constructive criticism, don't you think this would have been beeter dealt with by the "Contact FE" link.

Mikè 16:03 09 May 04

Where's my speelcheeker.

SANTOS7 16:06 09 May 04

i for one am certainly not taking all things into concideration ref:- user name the nature of the thread regarding a 90 minute CD??? and it was only a "bit of fun" does it therefore give licence for anybody else to have a bit of fun and call themselves what they like

Djohn 16:06 09 May 04

FE can't be here 24 hours a day pj. When he checks a thread he and he alone makes the decision. That's what being a Forum editor entails. j.

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:06 09 May 04

Mikè is correct...ensure brain is engaged before hitting typewriter./eyes raise/

computernerdiamnot 16:07 09 May 04

Well spotted pj123.

At least the person who posted the thread acknowledged his crime.

Pearly Gates |X|X| 16:14 09 May 04

Gentlemen and Gandalf there must be some poor so and so that could use your talents elsewhere.

Valvegrid 16:14 09 May 04

pj123, while I agree with your concern but what you have done by posting the link has highlighted the thread for all to see again, like Mikè said maybe a click on Contact the Forum Editor would have been better.

pj123 16:18 09 May 04

Sorry everyone. All points taken. Thread closed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…