FE pca subscription

sierra 06:53 28 Oct 03

I have tried over a couple of days to subscribe online but the links dont seem to work.Is it just me or has anyone else experienced the same?

Andsome 08:10 28 Oct 03

Try clicking onto 'contact us' at the bottom of this page and send an e-mail

sierra 20:00 28 Oct 03

?

spuds 20:42 28 Oct 03

One or two things are still not working 100%.So perhaps the subscription line is non functional.Try as Andsome suggested, or post via Contact the Forum Editor.

sierra 17:54 29 Oct 03

I had hoped that someone from pca might have read this. Anyway I will wait for a couple of days and try again. Many thanks for your suggestions.

Jester2K II 17:56 29 Oct 03

Which links don't work then? Looks ok to me. I even order the new Tips and Tricks today...

sierra 18:00 29 Oct 03

The subscribe links at the top and bottom of this page.

woodchip 18:16 29 Oct 03

Just tried them, they work hear on Dial-Up

Jester2K II 18:21 29 Oct 03

Work here too - what are you after operhaps we can give you a more direct link to the pages you need...

Forum Editor 18:37 29 Oct 03

and I'm sorry to have taken so long to respond.

The subscription link is working correctly, so I'm at a loss to understand why you're having a problem.

click here and see if that works.

sierra 19:11 29 Oct 03

I must be thick or something but all I get is the top half of the page blank and on the lower half two links to people outside the uk.
I've got a funny feeling that I am about to embarrassed by all this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…