FE can you sticky your thread?(MY Postings)

ACOLYTE 15:31 26 Aug 05

It may be a worthwhile thing to do if possible as not all members will have known about this
and there has been questions why the MY Postings don't work would save people time having to answer these threads if it was stickied on the 1st page.With 170.000 members it may get tiresome telling everyone why it doesn't work,lol.
The thread click here

just for those who read this.

ACOLYTE 15:31 26 Aug 05

Bump to close))

ACOLYTE 16:10 26 Aug 05

Just to add if you want accsess to your postings
the search option is still there USE IT.

VoG II 18:41 26 Aug 05

^

Pine Man 18:58 26 Aug 05

I would go a step further and suggest that any threads from the FE for general information should always stay at the top of page one until no longer relevant.

mattyc_92 19:01 26 Aug 05

This sort of thing has been asked before....

This site (as I recall from that thread, which I can't remember the title) can't do this sort of thing, and they (PCA) aren't giving it much thought, as doing this, the information will become dated

Forum Editor 19:24 26 Aug 05

all kinds of options with regard to the site, and admin sticky threads is certainly one of them. In the meantime you'll have to make do with my ordinary posts however - they're usually kept floating around the top of the page if forum users feel they're important enough.

Some changes will happen, but at the moment I can't say more than that.

Southernboy 21:10 26 Aug 05

We could search under the name of whoever posted the thread?

Southernboy 21:10 26 Aug 05

We could search under the name of whoever posted the thread?

ACOLYTE 22:49 26 Aug 05

^^^

VoG II 08:20 27 Aug 05

bump.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…