//some 3rd party need geo

To FE

woodchip 23:51 23 Jun 03

It appears that the site is not working as it should, I have been experiencing trouble through out the day with delays and now pages not fully loading enough for the page to activate the browser stop button ie it looks like it still needs to load but the page appears fully loaded. Tried Netscape and Opera things are OK on other sites with netscape the icon that shows it looking is not stopping Opera the stop button does not appear

monkeyshine 23:57 23 Jun 03

Seems like FE has answered this here, click here

rins36 00:00 24 Jun 03

I still have (1 item remaining) download picture click here on the task bar at the bottom of the screen even though i have been on the said page for a good 5 mins

woodchip 00:06 24 Jun 03

This just shows how cockeyed PCA is at the moment you Click Hear does not work although created by PCA site

woodchip 00:07 24 Jun 03

PS I have also had the same prob as you last pic not loading

woodchip 00:21 24 Jun 03

This is the server that it sticks on every time

194.131.105.5.....no numbers after this show

Pesala 00:44 24 Jun 03

Turn off the status bar altogether. Preferences (Alter P), Toolbars and Menus, Progress Bar, Off.

woodchip 00:47 24 Jun 03

Yes done that but it?s a nusance the last pic not loading

rins36 00:53 24 Jun 03

also replies to threads are taking atleast a couple of mins to be recognised on the initial posting

Forum Editor 01:03 24 Jun 03

is why you feel compelled to take up forum space with these threads. Why don't you simply email me?

If you did I would respond personally, and I would explain that at ten minutes to midnight I am hardly likely to be able to delve deep into the workings of a server that is a dozen miles away from where I sit. I would say that I'll pass your comments on to the person who runs the server, and that we'll try to sort the problem out.

That's the whole point of having the 'Contact moderator' button.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…