F.E.

Smegs 13:02 04 Aug 04

Hello. Are you aware, that emails are been sent to the wrong people? I was sent this today,

I was from Talented Monkey, replying to click here

"Your HTML form code is fine. This is more of an ASP coding error as i said on forum might be you dropped the code in amongst some ASP code and didnt break out of it Or you have accidently deleted some code and didnt realize it. Can you please resend ALL The page code including the ASP etc if you still cant see the problem.. Thanks."

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:14 04 Aug 04

Why not use the 'contact forum editor' button?

G

Smegs 13:38 04 Aug 04

Thankyou.

Smegs 22:53 04 Aug 04

Bump

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:55 04 Aug 04

/eyes raise.

Smegs 22:58 04 Aug 04

I sent him one as you said, but had no comment yet.

I have done it.

Chegs ® 01:03 05 Aug 04

Does this little glitch still occur,if it does then FE will get around to sorting it in due course.If its as I suspect caused by the "unsettled" PCA forum(note the regular outbreaks of multiple postings)then it will cease soon enough.

Forum Editor 01:29 05 Aug 04

I've replied to your email - why post a thread here when you can contact me direct?

Nobody else has reported any problems, and I'm wondering why you feel it necessary to say "...emails are been sent to the wrong people".

I think it's only you, and I think it must have been an isolated incident - mail servers don't often make mistakes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…