To the FE

pj123 16:11 07 Dec 03

Sorry but you have just lost me as a Forum member and also as a PCA Magazine Subscriber. My subscription has been cancelled. Goodbye all.

Sir Radfordin 16:33 07 Dec 03

Quote pj123:

"I believe this is the best Forum that I have registered with and I am staying"

Ever thought of going into government?

Salinger 16:37 07 Dec 03

Changing his mind is his business or do you have inside information?

The GnoMe 17:02 07 Dec 03

Why whats happend to make you so mad, you have given lots of help to everyone in this forum including me

why are you leaving?

961 17:07 07 Dec 03

See "is PCA a victim..." thread

pj123 17:32 07 Dec 03

Sir Radfordin, Yes I did say that but since then I have changed my mind because it has taken me more than 5 minutes to post a response to someone else's post. There are many other PC Magazines that have Forums where the same information is available.

byfordr 17:42 07 Dec 03

Its a shame to see you go.

The current problems that are aflicting the PCA site are irritating, but I do think that this is one of the better sites, and forums. I just hope that the problems are sorted soon.

muppetmark 18:49 07 Dec 03

I too am having the same problem with log in times page loading etc.

I've run a tracert to the site, no timeouts in any of the hops to the site, therefore to me the problem lies either with PCA servers or the 'added extras' It is a problem when just moving from post to post takes so long, how many new registrants will return if this continues.

ps I have 1mb bb no problems elsewhere even surfing around the world no matter the time of day.

bremner 18:54 07 Dec 03

It does seem a rather drastic step to cancel your subscription to what is probably the best computer magazine available just because that magazines Forum is experiencing some technical difficulties which the moderator has already said will be investigated after the weekend.

Morpheus? 19:22 07 Dec 03

well PJ has not quite gone yet because he is still posting in this thread....since the first post, they come and go, that is life.....

Installer 19:33 07 Dec 03

Maybe he'll do what I did and throw my toys out of the pram, and come back as somebody else after a cooling down period.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…