FAX SOFTWARE

robford78 19:19 03 Sep 03

I use fax a lot in my business. When I am abroad I would like to be able to continue to check and send faxes on this number. Is there a quality internet fax program that would do this for me, which I can access from anywhere I can get online? I have looked at (Symantec's) WinFax Pro consumer reviews online and there is not much love for that product. Anything better?

Thanks
Robert

spuds 23:01 03 Sep 03

Try 01 Communique Laboratory Inc. click here Software available in the UK from most software suppliers

y_not 06:30 04 Sep 03

Symantec used to have a package called "Talkworks" which included Winfax Pro - I used in my business. Handled faxes & voicemail, rang my mobile to let me know I'd recieved them, asked if I wanted to listen to calls/forward faxes and then either saved or deleted them as instructed.

Not the simplest of programmes to get into but I persevered and found it brilliant. Don't think they still make it but someone must have a copy somewhere.

At the time I was running win98 - doubt that XP would like it

accord 07:39 04 Sep 03

I use the trinite service click here

i find it excellent, quick and cheap. they do two services, mail to fax and fax to mail. so in other words you can email a fax and also receive an email of a fax.

1weblord 11:34 04 Sep 03

try click here

---
Nabaza.com Network of Sites
click here

robford78 20:13 04 Sep 03

Thank you all very much - that's helpful - this PC Advisor site is a marvel. Bye.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…