Fax console in Windows XP

woodrot 18:13 26 Apr 03

When I send or receive a fax, it is listed in the fax console. I can print the faxes or send them to another programme such as word and read them from there. What I cannot do is read them in the fax console. They will not open to view there. What am I doing wrong?

-pops- 18:54 26 Apr 03

You should be able to open sent and received Fax messages by double clicking on the item in the list in the Fax comsole. You can then print or view as you wish.

Brian

-pops- 06:23 27 Apr 03

Does this method work for you?

woodrot 16:39 27 Apr 03

Thanks Brian but that is exactly what I cannot do. I have tried double click, and also right click and view. Nothing happens. I can only read the fax on screen if I first copy it to Word and open it from there. The configureation must be wrong somewhere, but I cannot work out where. Can anyone else please help?

-pops- 16:57 27 Apr 03

Oh! Definitely something amiss.

The only remedies I can suggest are a bit drastic so I'll leave it to someone else with something a bit more gentle.

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…