Favourites being blocked

frank-195017 19:00 27 Jul 04

Please help. About two days ago all my sites on my favorites do not work. It comes up witht the message page cannot be displayed. I teis re search the sites but when i find the sites on the search engines and i click on it there blocked as well. I dont know if this realated but K lite reseruction doesnt connect either. But i can still access the web and search but not the sites that are on my favorites. Any ideas?????

Gongoozler 19:06 27 Jul 04

This sounds suspiciously like virus or some other malware activity. Something else that can block access to a site is a HOSTS file. This is a file with a list of the sites you don't want to download to your computer. For information on the HOSTS file have a look here click here

THE TERMINATOR 20:26 27 Jul 04

KaZaa comes with spyware, malware AND virus's it would be best advised to uninstall it and not use it again....TT

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…