favourites

whitejoefish 14:14 19 Jan 03
  whitejoefish 14:14 19 Jan 03

I had to uninstall AOL for a short while and when i reinstalled it i had lost my favourites ,is there a way of getting them back

worf 14:46 19 Jan 03

Blimey its been a long time since I used AOL however, Have a look on your HDD. Is there a backed up copy of AOL. If there is open it up in Windows Explorer and see your favourites are still in there. If they are open AOL and then open your favourites menu. Click on Svae/Replace then locate your old Favourites and then replace. If they are not there then I think unfortunately you will have lost them unless you are using AOL 8 which, I think are then saved by the AOL system.

If this dosn't happen it may well be worth paying this site a visit. The bloke that runs it (mark) is very helpful and its easier than trying to connect to Tech help or even phoneing AOL.

click here

Go to the HELP!! Message board and post a new article.

Unless someone else can come up with something on the PCA boards.

whitejoefish 17:02 19 Jan 03

Thank's WORF very helpful

canard 17:25 19 Jan 03

I don't know about AOL but if you go to my computer- program files- common files- microsoft shared you find a folder called favourites. With any luck your lost faves will reappear.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…