Fav ourites add on list

swanny2 22 Mar 11

Ive just been too my add on favourites and a link maybe 2 more from the website have now Gone,ive them on me list for Ages ,any suggestions anyone why they should disappear.
thanks

Kevscar1 23 Mar 11

I normally have the other problem. Link still there webpage gone. Perhaps yours automatically deletes the link when the webpage is no longer available.

swanny2 29 Mar 11

Istart my pc up and im logged it automatically,the i go straight too my Yahoo email which is also automatically signed in. but i noticed a few times this has happeeeenned, is when i opened a new page its asking for my name and password ,even tho ive been signed in all day.
Dont understand why it does this.
Help any 1 please
Cheer :O)

Terry Brown 29 Mar 11

Open a search and select show hidden and system folders.

Type in the box favorite (American spelling).

When you find them create a shortcut to your desktop.
Terry

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message