fault bucket

Taw® 19:33 23 Sep 04

I am having a problem with hanging applications and the events viewer shows usually fault bucket with numbers but the KB has no info

Taw® 20:08 23 Sep 04

a bump for all those i have missed:-)

johnnyrocker 20:11 23 Sep 04

i take it you have xp? which applications are hanging? have you sp2?

johnny.

Dorsai 20:14 23 Sep 04

Sorry, but what is 'fault bucket'?

Taw® 20:26 23 Sep 04

johnnyrocker I have sp2 there s no real sequence eg went to send a file via msn messenger, was watching a vid on media player. Sometimes it boots right to a blue screen "windows has shut down to protect......... have you innstalled new hardware etc. which I havent. I did uninstall ZA pro as I was having a lot of probs with truevector service. Dorsai the fault shows in event viewer as "Fault bucket 131246589" numbers are my own as they are never the same. Microsoft KBhas no solutions

johnnyrocker 20:33 23 Sep 04

usually the event listed prior to the fault bucket is the one that had the probs, i too had to dump za because of true vector probs and now use sygate, try a system file check or maybe a system restore to last known good position.

johnny.

Taw® 22:13 23 Sep 04

johnnyrocker cheers will give them a go

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…