Fatal Exexution Engine Error

fordfocus 17:13 20 Mar 05

Every time I switch my PC on I get the following message. Fatal Execution Engine Errot (0.7297baca)

If i click on OK to close this message I get another message telling me there are problrms with an application called bpcv2.exe.

I am not a computer expert, can anyone shed any light on this and tell me what I need to do

VoG II 17:17 20 Mar 05

It is Adware click here

Try and remove by running Ad-aware click here and Spybot click here and AntiSpyware click here

Or manual removal click here

fordfocus 17:35 20 Mar 05

I've run Ad Aware and it found 297 objects. What do I do next? WhenI click next it tlls me that no objects have been selected for removal even when I highlight them all. Should I just hit the quarantine button

VoG II 17:40 20 Mar 05

Yes, click Quarantine.

fordfocus 17:42 20 Mar 05

I've clicked quarantine and its asking for a filename Help

VoG II 17:53 20 Mar 05

You can call it whatever you like.

crud

for example.

fordfocus 18:03 20 Mar 05

Thanks I told you I wasn,t an expert I hadn't ticked the boxes. Can you help me with one other thing. When I close Outlook down I get a message telling me msimn.exe -Application Error - Any Ideas - Much appreciated.

VoG II 18:07 20 Mar 05

This error? click here

fordfocus 18:14 20 Mar 05

Back to the first problrm I,ve run adaware, rebooted the computer and I'm still getting the Fatal Execution Engine Error. Sorry to be a pain but I havn't a clue what to do. I'll try sorting out the outlook problem now..Thanks Again

VoG II 18:17 20 Mar 05

Do you still get the bpcv2.exe message?

Did you also run Spybot and AntiSpyware?

fordfocus 18:38 20 Mar 05

yes I still get the messsge but I havn't run the others yet

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…