Fatal exception occured on Vita scan 3.1

wednesday 13 17:21 09 Aug 03

I just had a message to say 'a fatal exception 06 has occured at 0000:0000543 the current application will be terminated'

xania 16:03 10 Aug 03

Sorry, but we'll need much more information before we can start, including operating system, history of similar problems or previous satisfactory working. I'm guesssing that you were trying to scan something when the problem arose. What scanner, what software, what generation of drivers, and so on.... Have you checked for yourself on and web sites for known errors etc?

wednesday 13 16:24 10 Aug 03

The scanner is a Umax 122OP, Used on Presto page manager. I've tried fixing any errors with the scan disc and it found no errors. I went back to Presto page manager and this time didn't freeze but the error returned as before. I don't know which web-sites to visit. Also I don't know the age of the drivers because it's been brought second-hand from freinds who we can't get in touch with. Help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…