fasthosts site builder??? what next

hi guys, so i finaly got a site completyed-almost,a three pager with a few pics and an e-mail link, found i couldnt put images where i wanted them on the page (or the wrong template) should i try a start from scratch - with fasthosts or not - very good prog, prompt accurate support - ideal 1st project.

im thinking about my next project, i have dw & fw mx installed ,but thoiught id try a few simpler ones to try to grasp the principles before jumping in the dreamweaver end.......so any sugestions on a build your own, needs to be fairly easy to use

i guess im gonna need another host and domain,& web space???? again any suggestions welcome
thanks all

bump

BUMP

PurplePenny 17:34 28 Apr 06

Do you mean you want to try some simpler software?

h purple penny, god no . im looking for a host and package that gives me more freedom with placeholders and or templates, this is the 3 pager i did with fast hosts

click here

any ideas purple penny

mco 18:22 28 Apr 06

why not get netobjectsfusion 8 (currently free with one of the computer mags) and make your site with as much freedom as you want and then upload to fasthosts?

sorry just changed id from CHILLZ to Mole-Inc, dont want to confuse anyone - sorry, any ideas

is it the full blown version like this

click here

mco 19:34 28 Apr 06

sorry I can't remember which pc mag it is ( not the best one, this one, for once) but it is defintely the full version 8 - a bargain for the price of the mag

excelent - been and got it- any tips or trix

mco 19:55 28 Apr 06

get into it right away and post back with queries - a number of people here use netobjects

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…