FAO VoG

Thomo1 18:39 23 Dec 04

Sorry to bother you. Im intregued as to how u have the little "TM" next to ur name. Could you please tell me how to do so??

Many thanks

Diodorus Siculus 18:43 23 Dec 04

If you have MS Word it will create it when you type (TM)

Then copy and paste into your details as Thomo1™.

VoG II 18:43 23 Dec 04

There are several ways.

One is to use the character map - Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Character map.

Another is to use Word and use Insert/Symbol to insert a ™ symbol.

Or you can just select it on here and press CTRL + C to copy then CTRL + V where you want to paste it.

Diodorus Siculus 18:46 23 Dec 04

Should have known better than to try to answer for VoG™ - he's in the house...

Thomo1 18:50 23 Dec 04

thankyou.

Merry Christmas and a hangover free new year.

Thomo

Djohn 19:01 23 Dec 04

Yes, you should have learned by now that VoG™ never sleeps and with a 4 Gb Broadband he always beats us to it ;o)

alan227 19:07 23 Dec 04

with a 4 Gb Broadband he always beats us to it ;o)
Thats why he is so quick.

And there you were hoping it was an Excel question!

Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you and to all other PCA contributors

Gordon

Thomo1 19:14 23 Dec 04

with a 4gb BB connection he would beat most US sprinters!!! lol

how small i feel on my 56k dial-up!!!!!! ;)

Forum Editor 19:55 23 Dec 04

that technically it's illegal to claim a trademark (using the ™ symbol) unless you have actually registered it? If someone else registers the mark that you're pretending is yours you could end up defending an infringment action.

Before you think about trying to register a trademark you should know that it costs just under £600, takes around six months, and will only proceed if the experts at the patents office think you have a 'unique' mark which is acceptable for registration.

Having said that, I doubt that anyone would dare to try and register VoG™ - they would have us to contend with.

Diodorus Siculus 20:01 23 Dec 04

Djohn - should have known there was something about him! :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…