fao PCA ,mag text upside down

dawnyworld 12:39 09 Jan 04

hi all happy new year

i would like to know why when i got my latest pca mag certain sections of the mag is upside down i could understant if it was just the back section but its not ,there is different sections inside that are just upside down

thx dw

spikeychris 12:43 09 Jan 04

Happens every now and the Danny, its for the Australian readers.

TOPCAT® 13:17 09 Jan 04

Good one, cobber! :o) TC.

Stuartli 13:39 09 Jan 04

Blame the printers - not PCA...:-)

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:50 09 Jan 04

Just reminded me i have moved house and need to alter my addy,and bank details can i do this on pca site?

dawnyworld 14:01 09 Jan 04

im not blaming anyone i was just asking if there is a reason for it

maybe QC not back off hols yet

Forum Editor 14:13 09 Jan 04

The reason is that you've got two magazines in one. On the back of your regular PCA you've got a free edition of 'Go Digital' our 64 page digital lifestyle special.

Fantastic value, isn't it? Just look at that list of contributors on page 3!

Jester2K 14:19 09 Jan 04

"i could understant if it was just the back section but its not ,there is different sections inside that are just upside down "

I think Dawnyworld is saying other pages apart from the DigitalWorld bit are also upside down...

terminus 14:23 09 Jan 04

I blame these computerized printers they print great, wide, lenghts of paper at all angles and then match em up. I'm having trouble with me 680 epsom.

Forum Editor 14:27 09 Jan 04

and my apologies Dawnyworld, I shouldn't read so rapidly.

I haven't got my copy of the latest edition on my desk (black mark on chart) but from memory my copy was fine. Which bits look odd in yours?

spikeychris 14:29 09 Jan 04

Says something about a chap called Peter Thomas.....never heard of him.

QC...could be Quentin Crisp.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…