FAO igk Re. Removal of my post

Doire_Bhoy 13:25 06 Sep 05

Yes mate i see my post has been removed. No explanation. I only posted it to see what people did for a living on here.

Check my email and i got almost 90 emails from this site telling me i had get a reply to the post!!!!!

harps1h 13:28 06 Sep 05

i for one thought it made interesting reading. perhaps FE would like to offer an explanation either here or in a private note to you

igk 12:52 09 Sep 05

I see that other threads are currently in excess of 100 replies so perhaps with so many technically qualified people around there may have been just a tiny touch of jealosy!!!

woodchip 12:57 09 Sep 05

Yes but it was hardly PC related. It was interesting while it Ran. But remember we have just got this site working something like and do not want it snarled up with basically chat room stuff. FE did well to let it run so long

Doire_Bhoy 12:58 09 Sep 05

Boo woodchip lol

igk 13:05 09 Sep 05

Or it could be a "Power Thing"!!!

pj123 14:38 09 Sep 05

I agree with woodchip, hardly relevant to this Forum. I could start a new post asking where everyone went on their holiday, what has that got to do with PCs? and why would I want to know.

I don't care where you live, how old you are, what you do for a living, what you spend your money on, as long as you can offer help to someone who needs it then that is what this Forum is all about.

If I can offer, I will. If I need help then I ask.

Granger 15:02 09 Sep 05

What I don't understand is why I can't find it in Speakers Corner? Is it there, and I'm missing it when I look? I assumed the post had been moved there, rather than completely deleted? Maybe that post wasn't appropriate in the Helproom forum because it wasn't a technical question, but it wasn't posted here out of bloody-mindedness, just people being real people.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:23 09 Sep 05

I did state that the post was more suited to Speakers Corner and I expected the FE to move it there.

Was suprised 1. to see it get over a hundred postings and 2. to see it deleted rather than moved.

Did make interesting reading though.

Doire_Bhoy I think you probably also win this weeks prize for posting the largest number of threads.

:0)

Kate B 17:51 09 Sep 05

There's not much tolerance of off-topic posts here, I'm afraid. Which in some ways is a good thing, though I do miss the old off-topic board.

Meshuga 18:33 09 Sep 05

I agree with woodchip too. This is a helproom for people with pc problems. Any irrelavent topics only serve to slow down the system and we`ve had enough of that lately.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…