FAO - Anyone who has M/soft Flight Sim 2002??

AdventCalendar 15:28 25 Jan 03

Just a few questions, if i may.

- The user manual is now on the disc, how do you access it, and what number disc is it on? Im having problems tracing it.

- How long did it take you to master the game? It seems extremely complax [which is a good thing] and i know alot of people have bought it and sold it on, because they just think they will never fathom it....

- Any advice, or tips...or websites i can use?

Many thanks....

A/C

©®@$ђ 15:34 25 Jan 03

click here good website, everything you need to know about ms fs2002, also lots of downloads that you can add to the sim

AdventCalendar 16:20 25 Jan 03

cheers....

what disc is the manual on???

siouxah1 16:21 25 Jan 03

Hi AdventCalender.

The manual is on Disc 1.

Explore disc1, select DATA>HELP then double click on required file which will open in Acrobat Reader.

THe secret is to start with less complicated scenarios and to work up to the transatlantic flights etc.

Regards Brian

©®@$ђ 16:24 25 Jan 03

its been sometime since i have use fs2002

so im digging into my bad memory here

you should be able to access the manual form the disc that you use to start fs2002

the manual is a pdf which acrobat reader is used to read it, you should of been prompted to install that when you installed flight sim 2002

when you get into the game, you should see get started etc, im sure you click about and then help

you know when you create a flight, and you are flying you should have a little bar across the top

click about and then help

i think, its been a while since i used it.havn't got it installed

pc moron 16:25 25 Jan 03

You should be able to access the manuals through Library/Help on the main start screen. Most are PDF documents so you'll need Adobe Reader installed- if don't have this it's supplied on the CD.

The manuals can also be found on CD No1 in the Data/Help folder.

AdventCalendar 16:43 25 Jan 03

cheers everyone....

It is very hard to get used to though :-)

'oppy 18:39 25 Jan 03

Hi a/c Ive had flt sims for ages,
(98/2000/2002/mscfs/mscfs3).. I dont bother much with the manuals, I just get on with the sim, find my own way round and enjoy it and learn as I go on. Try this site for add-ons aircraft etc.
oppy

'oppy 18:41 25 Jan 03

I forgot to paste this in A/C click here
oppy

AdventCalendar 19:17 27 Jan 03

cheers, anyone else???

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…