Fans

Hi

I have an Antec 1200 hundred case which I love to bits... Best case I ever had.

I know it has 6 fans with speed control low , med , fast for all 6 fans..

But they are at same speed no matter what am doing...

Is there a way to make them slow up gpo faster as needed gaming they go faster as temps go up in case and slow down at desktop and not heavy load?

A program or something?

I have an Asus P5e3-Deluxe motherbaord with q fan but the case fans dont seem to want to plug into them sockets..

Thank you

mazuk 14:01 25 Oct 08

Only way i could think is that you would have to re-wire all 6 fans into a fan controller board (which you have atm)and somehow find some input device which will communicate with the mobo. Usually a fan will run off a 4-pin molex off the psu or fan connector on mobo.

Thought so..

Is it to leave fans as they are then? It just a shame to have them running at speeds they dont need to be..

Not worth all the hassle really is it... Its stable etc..

PO79 15:09 25 Oct 08

I have one of these click here on my rig, seems to be what you are looking for.

low is quite high, if that makes sense. as PO79 says use a controller inbetween the psu and fans, and control them manually, even at 400rpm they keep everything cold and you don't have to clean the dust filter as often.

thank you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…