family video

tony58 09:25 25 Feb 06

i have some family videos on my pc,and used windows movie maker to do some editing.ihave 2 problems. (1),i can,t take music from windows media player to use with the videos.(2)i can,t put them on a dvd .is there a simple program i can buy , download?,by simple i mean something a total novice will understand, tony

stalion 12:33 25 Feb 06
  johndrew 15:13 25 Feb 06

but having tried Windows Movie Maker I found the output was unsuitable for use in my TV DVD player. Windows uses its own peculiar standard to burn on disks. The disks are fine if you only want to watch them on the PC but for `normal` TV viewing they are useless.
I eventually bought Pinnacle Studio Plus which, having spent a lot of time learning, does pretty much all that I want with my home videos including allowing me to add music from CD as well as that included with the software.
If you have lot of home video and intend to watch your movies on TV then I would suggest you consider spending the money on a dedicated editing program; there are plenty to choose from and not all are expensive.

tony58 10:12 26 Feb 06

thnks stalion and johndrew that as helped me a lot. tony

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…