Family tree problem

yorky925 16:03 04 Sep 10

I have a GSP family tree program, that was transferred to my recently purchased new PC with windows7 64 bit, from my previous PC with windows 95.
I now find that the family tree program is not comparable with with the new PC. On attempting to open the program all I get is a lot of gobldy goo.
I have been into the supplier’s website, also checked with Microsoft, they both tell me that there is no update available for this software.
Has there is at least two years research involved, I would obviously like to recover the information in this program.
Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Eric10 16:53 04 Sep 10

If you still have the old PC you should be able to run GSP Family Tree and export your data as a GEDCOM file. Any modern Family Tree program should then be able to import this file.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…