Failure of AVG Update

ER INDOORS 16:31 08 Mar 04
  ^wave^ 16:44 08 Mar 04

not that message but i have had cannot connect to server a few times all i have done is do it manually from the web site

Newuser1783 17:30 08 Mar 04

Are you using the free version of AVG or the paid-for program? I've been using the free version for some months and used to be able to update the virus signature files without problem but, just recently, I keep receiving error messages from Grisoft stating that I'm not connected to the net.

Maybe the free service only lasts a few months to persuade users to upgrade to the paid-for version?

Bomberboy1943 17:43 08 Mar 04

after using it once the next time i booted my computer it came up with the mesage OUT OF RANGE
withe a wailing alarm going off i took it off and have not bothered with it since

lindyloo4 17:45 08 Mar 04

'Server Mismatch' happens all the time. You just have to keep trying.

Lionheart ? 17:45 08 Mar 04

Have a look at this thread near to the bottom.

click here

spuds 19:15 08 Mar 04

AVG downloading as been a serious problem over the past few days.Many people have reported problems with AVG service. I made many attempts, and eventually managed to download okay. You will need to keep trying, I did, and in the end it will workout.When you click on the download site, leave it there for a time, it may or may not work first or second/third/fourth try.

ER INDOORS 20:43 08 Mar 04

Thank you all for helping. I went to AVG Setup on the Desktop and reinstalled. Now I'm uptodate again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…