Facts and figures

spikeychris 20:30 14 Oct 04

Silly one but worth it if just for looking at the people pop stats. ( click here )
Its not the easiest thing in the world but from what I can surmise there are 10 Billion web sites on the net and growing by the second. As we all know the net has enabled everyone to have their say about anything they want. People can write what they want and just upload it to a free or pay for use web host. Theres free image holders and scrap books and bloggs and web diary's and newsgroups.

Theres everything you would ever want to know on the net, (and some you wouldn't.) This got me wondering...Have you written a website? If so what about? You don't have to give a link but I am interested in what you have written about.

One of mine is click here (its not open for additions till Christmas)

bvw in bristol 20:36 14 Oct 04

click where ?

VoG II 20:46 14 Oct 04

1st click here = click here

2nd click here = click here

spikeychris 20:58 14 Oct 04

I mistakingly posted to the help room then copied and pasted to here. As the Vogster says click here and click here

VoG II 21:11 14 Oct 04

I *still* haven't written a website, despite declaring that I was going to (time permitting) about a year ago. I've played with Frontpage but never got round to constructing anything remotely useful for the delectation of others.

And I probably won't now that I am hooked on watching click here as it updates.

Oh, and the odd visit to click here

Valvegrid 22:23 14 Oct 04

Simple, but functional......I suppose click here probably a major yawn for those not in the know.

spikeychris 11:19 16 Oct 04

JonnyTub 11:52 16 Oct 04

It's not finished by a long shot, it's not optimised for dial up, nor is it it optimised for small displays yet. The content is not quite what i want it to be, there's crossed links all over the place. I haven't made my mind up whether i can be bothered or have the time and inclination to finish it, blah, blah, blah.

and the good bits, ???

here it is
click here

Belatucadrus 11:58 16 Oct 04

click here getting due for an update, a couple of the links have expired.

wallbash 12:10 16 Oct 04

Have just visited JonnyTub and Belatucadrus sites, I think it would be a crime if you two did not carry on / finish ! your site . They show GREAT promise.

Ps JonnyTub thats a great blue t-shirt!

JonnyTub 12:14 16 Oct 04

yes , i thought so too :-)

can't remember where i got it from though?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5