Facia Panel

KAI 19:33 17 Apr 05

Hi, I have an E Machine 390 and have fitted a Lite-On DVD-RW Model SOHW 1633S bought for me at Christmas by my Son and Daughter. The front of the Machine is mainly silver but the Facia on the drive is cream.
does any body know where I could purchase a replacment Silver Facia panel, I would rather change the panel than paint it, I've tried the Lie-on web site and even sent an email asking the same question but have not yet received any helpfull info. I see on some sites they can come with black silver or cream facias.

Regards
Kai

Totally-braindead 19:38 17 Apr 05

Some drives come with replaceable fascias and some come with a set colour, the only way for you get a colour fascia is to buy another drive either one that comes with more than one colour of fascia or one that is the colour you want.

DieSse 21:14 17 Apr 05

The chances of buying just a fascia are vanishingly remote - they are not a normal spares item, as they don't normally go wrong - so there is no reason for anyone to stock them.

polish 21:52 17 Apr 05

pc world used to sell them also the computer shop or you could try a local retailer or computer fair.also try savastore.com or dabs or ebuyer

Pooke100 22:48 17 Apr 05

click here

I found a black one, any good?

KAI 11:00 18 Apr 05

Thanks to everybody, It looks as though I'll have to try a couple of local shops or a Computer fair as suggested, I'm sure at the end of the day I'll end up spraying it silver.

Regards to all who answered my question

Kai

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…