facebook issue, can't access to see messages!

gazmix 09:43 AM 13 Jul 12

facebook for me isn't working properly, everything is down oneside, everything is white, there are words on top of words.

there are no photos at all & i can't access messages which i need to to see how someones illness is going on.

i've tried different browsers etc & still same. someone local says theirs is ok!!

northumbria61 10:47 AM 13 Jul 12

Have you tried logging out and then logging back in again? Also try holding down the shift key whilst clicking on the refresh button in your browser.

gazmix 12:41 PM 13 Jul 12

i've had this issue on occasion with other websites, where they just seem to have no graphics, they dissapear totaly & words scattered about the screen. I was wondering if it was anything to do with my pc?.

some of the functions like 'reply', 'message' are there, but impossible to impliment! Restarting my pc has worked, which means i assume it is somet wrong with my pc!

northumbria61 12:46 PM 13 Jul 12

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…